ForceT (Installation cliente)
This page is about ForceT (Installation cliente) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall ForceT (Installation cliente) from your PCAFM-Téléthon
. Further information on AFM-Téléthon can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ForceT folder (same installation drive as Windows). ForceT (Installation cliente)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ForceT\WDUNINST.EXE. The application's main executable file is named ForceT.exe and its approximative size is 587.00 KB (601088 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ForceT (Installation cliente). They take 5.45 MB (5713480
bytes) on disk.
- ForceT.exe (587.00 KB)
- WDUNINST.EXE (617.50 KB)
- WDRelanceur.exe (292.57 KB)
- WDSetup.EXE (3.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ForceT (Installation cliente). For more ForceT (Installation cliente) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ForceT (Installation cliente) is an application released by AFM-Téléthon. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase ForceT (Installation cliente) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ForceT (Installation cliente) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ForceT (Installation cliente) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ForceT (Installation cliente)". If it exists on your system the ForceT (Installation cliente) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ForceT (Installation cliente) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ForceT (Installation cliente), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ForceT (Installation cliente).
8. After removing ForceT (Installation cliente), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ForceT (Installation cliente) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ForceT (Installation cliente) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ForceT (Installation cliente) by AFM-Téléthon from your PC, we are not saying that ForceT (Installation cliente) by AFM-Téléthon is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ForceT (Installation cliente) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 06:30:28.633