ForDiag verze 1.25.08
ForDiag verze 1.25.08 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall ForDiag verze 1.25.08 from your computerTomas Chvatal
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Tomas Chvatal. More info about the application ForDiag verze 1.25.08 can be seen at http://www.fordiag.cz/
. ForDiag verze 1.25.08 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ForDiag directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for ForDiag verze 1.25.08 is "C:\Program Files\ForDiag\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 3.59 MB (3766790 bytes) on disk and is named fordiag.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside ForDiag verze 1.25.08. They occupy about 4.28 MB (4483650
bytes) on disk.
- fordiag.exe (3.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.25.08
of ForDiag verze 1.25.08.
ForDiag verze 1.25.08 is a program offered by Tomas Chvatal. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove ForDiag verze 1.25.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ForDiag verze 1.25.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ForDiag verze 1.25.08 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ForDiag verze 1.25.08". If it exists on your system the ForDiag verze 1.25.08 application will be found automatically. When you click ForDiag verze 1.25.08 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ForDiag verze 1.25.08, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ForDiag verze 1.25.08:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fordiag.cz/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ForDiag\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ForDiag verze 1.25.08.
8. After uninstalling ForDiag verze 1.25.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ForDiag verze 1.25.08 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ForDiag verze 1.25.08 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ForDiag verze 1.25.08 by Tomas Chvatal from your PC, we are not saying that ForDiag verze 1.25.08 by Tomas Chvatal is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ForDiag verze 1.25.08 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 19:45:52.757