Football Tigers is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Football Tigers from your systemKellogg's
. Open here
for more information on Kellogg's. Please follow http://www.kelloggs.com
if you want to read more on Football Tigers on Kellogg's's page. Football Tigers is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Football Tigers directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Football Tigers\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Football Tigers. The application's main executable file is titled Football Tigers.exe and occupies 1.41 MB (1474560 bytes).
Football Tigers contains of the executables below. They take 2.07 MB (2175512
bytes) on disk.
- Football Tigers.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (656.52 KB)
- WebLauncher.exe (28.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Football Tigers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Football Tigers's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Football Tigers
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Football Tigers\Game.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Football Tigers\Profiles\PlayerProfiles.pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Football Tigers\Settings\Settings.cfg
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DirectInput\FOOTBALL TIGERS.EXE43E8E2EC00168000
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Football Tigers_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Southlogic\Football Tigers
Football Tigers is an application offered by the software company Kellogg's. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Football Tigers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Football Tigers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Football Tigers or simply activate the Search field and type in "Football Tigers". If it exists on your system the Football Tigers application will be found automatically. When you click Football Tigers in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Football Tigers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Football Tigers:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kelloggs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Football Tigers\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Football Tigers.
8. After uninstalling Football Tigers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Football Tigers that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Football Tigers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Football Tigers by Kellogg's from your PC, nor are we saying that Football Tigers by Kellogg's is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Football Tigers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 19:09:22.760