Football Pool Manager 2014
Football Pool Manager 2014 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Football Pool Manager 2014 from your systemLarsTech
. Additional info about LarsTech can be seen here
. You can get more details on Football Pool Manager 2014 at http://www.larstech.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pool2014 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Pool2014\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Football Pool Manager 2014. The program's main executable file is titled lbPoolMgr.exe and it has a size of 2.99 MB (3133440 bytes).
Football Pool Manager 2014 is composed of the following executables which take 3.67 MB (3848693
bytes) on disk:
- lbPoolMgr.exe (2.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014
of Football Pool Manager 2014.
Football Pool Manager 2014 is an application offered by the software company LarsTech. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Football Pool Manager 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Football Pool Manager 2014 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Football Pool Manager 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Football Pool Manager 2014". If it is installed on your PC the Football Pool Manager 2014 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Football Pool Manager 2014 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Football Pool Manager 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Football Pool Manager 2014:
- The software company is: http://www.larstech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pool2014\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Football Pool Manager 2014.
8. After removing Football Pool Manager 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Football Pool Manager 2014 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Football Pool Manager 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Football Pool Manager 2014 by LarsTech from your PC, nor are we saying that Football Pool Manager 2014 by LarsTech is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Football Pool Manager 2014 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 04:00:05.490