Football Manager 2015 Complete
Football Manager 2015 Complete is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Football Manager 2015 Complete from your PCSports Interactive
. Further information on Sports Interactive can be seen here
. Click on http://www.game-jockey.com
to get more data about Football Manager 2015 Complete on Sports Interactive's website. Usually the Football Manager 2015 Complete application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Michigan Games\Football Manager 2015 Complete directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Michigan Games\Football Manager 2015 Complete\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Football Manager 2015 Complete. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.43 MB (1496064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Football Manager 2015 Complete. They occupy 162.64 MB (170542957
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (1.43 MB)
- fm.exe (38.79 MB)
- helper.exe (651.78 KB)
- Launcher.exe (270.83 KB)
- editor.exe (15.89 MB)
- Launcher.exe (270.27 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- vcredist.exe (2.60 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2008SP1.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Football Manager 2015 Complete version 15.1.3
Football Manager 2015 Complete is an application by the software company Sports Interactive. Some users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Football Manager 2015 Complete is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Football Manager 2015 Complete with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Football Manager 2015 Complete or simply click the Search feature and type in "Football Manager 2015 Complete". If it is installed on your PC the Football Manager 2015 Complete application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Football Manager 2015 Complete in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Football Manager 2015 Complete, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Football Manager 2015 Complete:
- The software company is: http://www.game-jockey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Michigan Games\Football Manager 2015 Complete\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Football Manager 2015 Complete.
8. After removing Football Manager 2015 Complete, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Football Manager 2015 Complete that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Football Manager 2015 Complete with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Football Manager 2015 Complete by Sports Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Football Manager 2015 Complete by Sports Interactive is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Football Manager 2015 Complete in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:05:52.443