You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Food File for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Food File from your computerWill McGugan
. You can find out more on Will McGugan or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Food File can be found at http://www.willmcgugan.com.com/
. Food File is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Food File directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Food File by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Food File\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled foodfile.exe and its approximative size is 48.50 KB (49664 bytes).
Food File is composed of the following executables which take 723.76 KB (741130
bytes) on disk:
- foodfile.exe (48.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
- uninstallhelper.exe (18.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
This info is about Food File version 1.0.7
Food File is a program released by Will McGugan. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Food File is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Food File from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Food File or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Food File". If it exists on your system the Food File application will be found automatically. After you select Food File in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Food File, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Food File:
- The software company is: http://www.willmcgugan.com.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Food File\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Food File.
8. After removing Food File, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Food File that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Food File with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Food File by Will McGugan from your PC, nor are we saying that Food File by Will McGugan is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Food File in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 11:48:17.883