Foobar2000 1.2.9 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Foobar2000 1.2.9 from your systemPeter Pawlowski
. Open here
for more details on Peter Pawlowski. More details about the software Foobar2000 1.2.9 can be seen at http://forum.oszone.net/thread-110845.html
. You can uninstall Foobar2000 1.2.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\Foobar.inf,Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. foobar2000.exe is the Foobar2000 1.2.9's primary executable file and it takes about 1.75 MB (1830352 bytes) on disk.
Foobar2000 1.2.9 contains of the executables below. They take 17.88 MB (18753776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (84.78 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.75 MB)
- flac.exe (616.00 KB)
- lame3.99.exe (625.50 KB)
- lame393.exe (192.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- neroAacEnc.exe (848.00 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (3.76 MB)
- opusdec.exe (326.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
- refalac.exe (1.23 MB)
- takc.exe (237.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (3.98 MB)
- sox.exe (2.37 MB)
- vsthost32.exe (84.50 KB)
- vsthost64.exe (101.00 KB)
- ASIOhost32.exe (85.50 KB)
- ASIOhost64.exe (96.50 KB)
- WASAPIHost32.exe (83.00 KB)
- WASAPIHost64.exe (93.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.9
of Foobar2000 1.2.9.
Foobar2000 1.2.9 is a program by the software company Peter Pawlowski. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Foobar2000 1.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Foobar2000 1.2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Foobar2000 1.2.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Foobar2000 1.2.9". The Foobar2000 1.2.9 application will be found automatically. After you click Foobar2000 1.2.9 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Foobar2000 1.2.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Foobar2000 1.2.9:
- The software company is: http://forum.oszone.net/thread-110845.html
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\Foobar.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Foobar2000 1.2.9.
8. After removing Foobar2000 1.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Foobar2000 1.2.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Foobar2000 1.2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Foobar2000 1.2.9 by Peter Pawlowski from your PC, we are not saying that Foobar2000 1.2.9 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Foobar2000 1.2.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 05:45:19.423