FooDownloader 2.1.3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FooDownloader 2.1.3 from your computerFooDownloader
. You can read more on FooDownloader or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to FooDownloader 2.1.3 at http://www.apsolo.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FooDownloader folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. FooDownloader 2.1.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FooDownloader\uninst.exe. foodownloader.exe is the FooDownloader 2.1.3's main executable file and it occupies about 4.07 MB (4266496 bytes) on disk.
FooDownloader 2.1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.36 MB (4568715
bytes) on disk.
- foodownloader.exe (4.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (190.14 KB)
- updater.exe (87.50 KB)
- util.exe (17.50 KB)
This page is about FooDownloader 2.1.3 version 2.1.3
If you are manually uninstalling FooDownloader 2.1.3 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FooDownloader 2.1.3:
- C:\Program Files\FooDownloader
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- C:\Program Files\FooDownloader\assets\avs\done.smdau
- C:\Program Files\FooDownloader\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files\FooDownloader\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files\FooDownloader\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Torrent File\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Torrent File\shell\edit\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Torrent File\shell\open\command\
FooDownloader 2.1.3 is an application offered by the software company FooDownloader. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase FooDownloader 2.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FooDownloader 2.1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FooDownloader 2.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FooDownloader 2.1.3". If it exists on your system the FooDownloader 2.1.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FooDownloader 2.1.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FooDownloader 2.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FooDownloader 2.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.apsolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FooDownloader\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FooDownloader 2.1.3.
8. After removing FooDownloader 2.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FooDownloader 2.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FooDownloader 2.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FooDownloader 2.1.3 by FooDownloader from your computer, we are not saying that FooDownloader 2.1.3 by FooDownloader is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FooDownloader 2.1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-01 13:45:38.067