Fontlab FontLab Pad
This info is about Fontlab FontLab Pad for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Fontlab FontLab Pad from your PCFontLab
. You can find out more on FontLab or check for application updates here
. Usually the Fontlab FontLab Pad application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Fontlab\FontLab Pad directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Fontlab FontLab Pad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Fontlab\FontLab Pad\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FontLab Pad.exe is the Fontlab FontLab Pad's primary executable file and it takes close to 14.96 MB (15690752 bytes) on disk.
Fontlab FontLab Pad installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.74 MB (16503898
bytes) on disk.
- FontLab Pad.exe (14.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (794.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Fontlab FontLab Pad.
Fontlab FontLab Pad is an application marketed by the software company FontLab. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Fontlab FontLab Pad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Fontlab FontLab Pad from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fontlab FontLab Pad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fontlab FontLab Pad". If it is installed on your PC the Fontlab FontLab Pad app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Fontlab FontLab Pad in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fontlab FontLab Pad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fontlab FontLab Pad.
8. After removing Fontlab FontLab Pad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fontlab FontLab Pad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fontlab FontLab Pad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fontlab FontLab Pad by FontLab from your computer, we are not saying that Fontlab FontLab Pad by FontLab is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fontlab FontLab Pad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:54:05.337