Fontboard Arabic Keyboards
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Fontboard Arabic Keyboards for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fontboard Arabic Keyboards from your computerFontboard
. Open here
for more info on Fontboard. You can get more details about Fontboard Arabic Keyboards at http://zsigri.tripod.com/fontboard/
. Fontboard Arabic Keyboards is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fontboard\Arabic directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Fontboard Arabic Keyboards is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fontboard\Arabic\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 71.04 KB (72748 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are part of Fontboard Arabic Keyboards. They occupy an average of 71.04 KB (72748
bytes) on disk.
Fontboard Arabic Keyboards is an application by Fontboard. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Fontboard Arabic Keyboards is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Fontboard Arabic Keyboards from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fontboard Arabic Keyboards or simply click the Search field and type in "Fontboard Arabic Keyboards". If it is installed on your PC the Fontboard Arabic Keyboards app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fontboard Arabic Keyboards in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fontboard Arabic Keyboards, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fontboard Arabic Keyboards:
- The web site of the application is: http://zsigri.tripod.com/fontboard/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fontboard\Arabic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fontboard Arabic Keyboards.
8. After uninstalling Fontboard Arabic Keyboards, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fontboard Arabic Keyboards which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fontboard Arabic Keyboards with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fontboard Arabic Keyboards by Fontboard from your computer, nor are we saying that Fontboard Arabic Keyboards by Fontboard is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fontboard Arabic Keyboards supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:04:15.310