FontMap version 2.41
FontMap version 2.41 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FontMap version 2.41 from your systemGary Dix
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Gary Dix. Please open http://www.ccountry.net/~dix/
if you want to read more on FontMap version 2.41 on Gary Dix's website. FontMap version 2.41 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GDsoft\Fontmap directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for FontMap version 2.41 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GDsoft\Fontmap\unins000.exe". fontmap.exe is the FontMap version 2.41's main executable file and it takes around 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside FontMap version 2.41. They take about 158.95 KB (162761
bytes) on disk.
- fontmap.exe (84.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
This web page is about FontMap version 2.41 version 2.41
FontMap version 2.41 is an application by Gary Dix. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall FontMap version 2.41 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FontMap version 2.41 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FontMap version 2.41 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FontMap version 2.41". The FontMap version 2.41 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FontMap version 2.41 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FontMap version 2.41, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FontMap version 2.41:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ccountry.net/~dix/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GDsoft\Fontmap\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FontMap version 2.41.
8. After uninstalling FontMap version 2.41, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FontMap version 2.41 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FontMap version 2.41 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FontMap version 2.41 by Gary Dix from your PC, we are not saying that FontMap version 2.41 by Gary Dix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FontMap version 2.41 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-13 12:43:31.910