Font Viewer 1.0
Font Viewer 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Font Viewer 1.0 from your PCHorizon5
. Check out here
for more information on Horizon5. More information about the program Font Viewer 1.0 can be seen at http://www.horizon5.co.uk
. Font Viewer 1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Horizon5\Font Viewer folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Font Viewer 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Horizon5\Font Viewer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named FontViewer.exe and it has a size of 460.50 KB (471552 bytes).
Font Viewer 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 530.41 KB (543140
bytes) on disk.
- FontViewer.exe (460.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Font Viewer 1.0 version 1.0
Font Viewer 1.0 is a program marketed by Horizon5. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Font Viewer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Font Viewer 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Font Viewer 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Font Viewer 1.0". The Font Viewer 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Font Viewer 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Font Viewer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Font Viewer 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.horizon5.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Horizon5\Font Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Font Viewer 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Font Viewer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Font Viewer 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Font Viewer 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Font Viewer 1.0 by Horizon5 from your computer, we are not saying that Font Viewer 1.0 by Horizon5 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Font Viewer 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-14 11:35:37.593