Font Size Forename
This web page is about Font Size Forename for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Font Size Forename from your computerFont Size Forename
. Take a look here
for more details on Font Size Forename. Usually the Font Size Forename program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DC2C47FD-1432464817-11DE-BBDA-05C44FC018A9 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Font Size Forename is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DC2C47FD-1432464817-11DE-BBDA-05C44FC018A9\uninstall.exe". Font Size Forename's primary file takes around 365.00 KB (373760 bytes) and is called bnsb1354.exe.
The following executables are contained in Font Size Forename. They take 452.26 KB (463111
bytes) on disk.
- bnsb1354.exe (365.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Font Size Forename.
When planning to uninstall Font Size Forename you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Font Size Forename is a program released by Font Size Forename. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Font Size Forename is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Font Size Forename from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Font Size Forename or simply activate the Search field and type in "Font Size Forename". If it exists on your system the Font Size Forename application will be found very quickly. After you select Font Size Forename in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Font Size Forename, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Font Size Forename.
8. After uninstalling Font Size Forename, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Font Size Forename that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Font Size Forename with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Font Size Forename by Font Size Forename from your PC, nor are we saying that Font Size Forename by Font Size Forename is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Font Size Forename supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:55:06.497