Font Manager Software
Font Manager Software is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Font Manager Software from your systemSobolsoft
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Sobolsoft. Click on www.sobolsoft.com
to get more data about Font Manager Software on Sobolsoft's website. Font Manager Software is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Font Manager Software directory, subject to the user's decision. Font Manager Software's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Font Manager Software\unins000.exe. Font Manager Software.exe is the Font Manager Software's main executable file and it occupies circa 116.00 KB (118784 bytes) on disk.
Font Manager Software contains of the executables below. They take 807.30 KB (826680
bytes) on disk.
- Font Manager Software.exe (116.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.30 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Font Manager Software when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Font Manager Software
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Font Manager Software\x\sblc.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Font Manager Software\x\sblcb.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Font Manager Software\x\sbls.ocx
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Sobolsoft\Font Manager Software
Font Manager Software is an application marketed by Sobolsoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Font Manager Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Font Manager Software from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Font Manager Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Font Manager Software". The Font Manager Software program will be found automatically. After you click Font Manager Software in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Font Manager Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Font Manager Software:
- The software company is: www.sobolsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Font Manager Software\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Font Manager Software.
8. After removing Font Manager Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Font Manager Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Font Manager Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Font Manager Software by Sobolsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Font Manager Software by Sobolsoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Font Manager Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 18:21:00.660