Font Explorer v.3.7
Font Explorer v.3.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Font Explorer v.3.7 from your systemIvan BUBLOZ
. Go over here
where you can read more on Ivan BUBLOZ. Usually the Font Explorer v.3.7 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Font Explorer directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Font Explorer v.3.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Font Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Font Explorer.exe is the Font Explorer v.3.7's primary executable file and it takes circa 150.50 KB (154112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Font Explorer v.3.7. They occupy 862.03 KB (882721
bytes) on disk.
- Font Explorer.exe (150.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.53 KB)
The current web page applies to Font Explorer v.3.7 version 3.7
Font Explorer v.3.7 is an application offered by Ivan BUBLOZ. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Font Explorer v.3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Font Explorer v.3.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Font Explorer v.3.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Font Explorer v.3.7". The Font Explorer v.3.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Font Explorer v.3.7 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Font Explorer v.3.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Font Explorer v.3.7.
8. After removing Font Explorer v.3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Font Explorer v.3.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Font Explorer v.3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Font Explorer v.3.7 by Ivan BUBLOZ from your computer, nor are we saying that Font Explorer v.3.7 by Ivan BUBLOZ is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Font Explorer v.3.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 13:40:18.827