FonePaw for Android 2.8.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 from your systemFonePaw
. More information on FonePaw can be seen here
. Usually the FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FonePaw\FonePaw Android Data Recovery folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FonePaw\FonePaw Android Data Recovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called FonePaw Android Data Recovery.exe and its approximative size is 433.77 KB (444184 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FonePaw for Android 2.8.0. They take an average of 4.39 MB (4600056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanCache.exe (29.27 KB)
- CountStatistics.exe (39.27 KB)
- Feedback.exe (44.77 KB)
- FonePaw Android Data Recovery.exe (433.77 KB)
- SDInst.exe (30.27 KB)
- SDInst64.exe (140.74 KB)
- SDInst86.exe (116.54 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (193.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
- x64Installer.exe (97.77 KB)
- adb.exe (1.42 MB)
This page is about FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 version 2.8.0
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 from your computer.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\FonePaw for Android.lnk
FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 is an application released by FonePaw. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FonePaw for Android 2.8.0". The FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FonePaw for Android 2.8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FonePaw for Android 2.8.0.
8. After removing FonePaw for Android 2.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 by FonePaw from your PC, we are not saying that FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 by FonePaw is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FonePaw for Android 2.8.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 15:18:19.407