FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0
FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 from your PCFonePaw
. You can read more on FonePaw or check for application updates here
. FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FonePaw\FonePaw Screen Recorder directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FonePaw\FonePaw Screen Recorder\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 433.77 KB (444184 bytes) on disk and is called FonePaw Screen Recorder.exe.
The executables below are part of FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0. They occupy about 12.63 MB (13240976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (165.77 KB)
- Feedback.exe (36.77 KB)
- FonePaw Screen Recorder.exe (433.77 KB)
- mux.exe (9.33 MB)
- Patch.exe (638.00 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (196.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
This web page is about FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 is an application marketed by FonePaw. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0". The FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0.
8. After removing FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 by FonePaw from your computer, we are not saying that FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 by FonePaw is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 01:42:43.447