FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0
FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 from your PCFonePaw
. You can read more on FonePaw or check for application updates here
. FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FonePaw\FonePaw Screen Recorder directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FonePaw\FonePaw Screen Recorder\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 433.77 KB (444184 bytes) on disk and is called FonePaw Screen Recorder.exe.
The executables below are part of FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0. They occupy about 12.63 MB (13240976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (165.77 KB)
- Feedback.exe (36.77 KB)
- FonePaw Screen Recorder.exe (433.77 KB)
- mux.exe (9.33 MB)
- Patch.exe (638.00 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (196.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
This web page is about FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 is an application marketed by FonePaw. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0". If it exists on your system the FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0.
8. After removing FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 by FonePaw from your computer, we are not saying that FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 by FonePaw is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder 1.1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 01:42:43.447