FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 from your computerFoneLab
. More information about FoneLab can be found here
. FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FoneLab\FoneLab for iOS directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FoneLab\FoneLab for iOS\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. FoneLab for iOS.exe is the FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8's main executable file and it occupies close to 433.24 KB (443640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8. They occupy about 4.04 MB (4236208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (165.74 KB)
- AppService.exe (85.74 KB)
- CleanCache.exe (29.24 KB)
- Feedback.exe (44.24 KB)
- FoneLab for iOS.exe (433.24 KB)
- irestore.exe (1.20 MB)
- restoreipsw.exe (43.24 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (196.24 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.8
of FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8.
FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 is an application released by FoneLab. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8". The FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8.
8. After uninstalling FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 by FoneLab from your PC, we are not saying that FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 by FoneLab is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 23:45:51.457