FoneLab for Android 3.0.12
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 from your PCAiseesoft Studio
. Open here
for more info on Aiseesoft Studio. FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab for Android folder, regulated by the user's choice. FoneLab for Android 3.0.12's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab for Android\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled FoneLab for Android.exe and it has a size of 431.56 KB (441920 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FoneLab for Android 3.0.12. They occupy about 4.36 MB (4575152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanCache.exe (27.06 KB)
- CountStatistics.exe (37.06 KB)
- Feedback.exe (42.56 KB)
- FoneLab for Android.exe (431.56 KB)
- SDInst.exe (28.06 KB)
- SDInst64.exe (138.53 KB)
- SDInst86.exe (114.33 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (191.06 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
- x64Installer.exe (95.56 KB)
- adb.exe (1.42 MB)
This web page is about FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 version 3.0.12
FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 is an application marketed by Aiseesoft Studio. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FoneLab for Android 3.0.12". If it exists on your system the FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 application will be found automatically. When you click FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FoneLab for Android 3.0.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FoneLab for Android 3.0.12.
8. After removing FoneLab for Android 3.0.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 by Aiseesoft Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FoneLab for Android 3.0.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 09:56:29.260