FoneLab for Android 1.1.28
FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 from your PCAiseesoft Studio
. More information on Aiseesoft Studio can be found here
. Usually the FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab for Android directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab for Android\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 431.96 KB (442328 bytes) on disk and is labeled FoneLab for Android.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in FoneLab for Android 1.1.28. They occupy 3.69 MB (3868984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanCache.exe (26.96 KB)
- CountStatistics.exe (35.46 KB)
- Feedback.exe (41.96 KB)
- FoneLab for Android.exe (431.96 KB)
- SDInst.exe (27.96 KB)
- SDInst64.exe (139.43 KB)
- SDInst86.exe (115.23 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (229.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.85 MB)
- x64Installer.exe (20.96 KB)
- adb.exe (811.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.28
of FoneLab for Android 1.1.28.
FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 is an application marketed by Aiseesoft Studio. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FoneLab for Android 1.1.28". The FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FoneLab for Android 1.1.28, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FoneLab for Android 1.1.28.
8. After removing FoneLab for Android 1.1.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 by Aiseesoft Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FoneLab for Android 1.1.28 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:24:41.900