You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FoneLab 9.1.22 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FoneLab 9.1.22 from your systemAiseesoft Studio
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Aiseesoft Studio. FoneLab 9.1.22 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for FoneLab 9.1.22 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab\unins000.exe. FoneLab 9.1.22's primary file takes around 433.20 KB (443592 bytes) and its name is FoneLab.exe.
FoneLab 9.1.22 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.67 MB (4899840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (165.70 KB)
- AppService.exe (85.70 KB)
- CleanCache.exe (29.20 KB)
- Feedback.exe (44.20 KB)
- FoneLab.exe (433.20 KB)
- ibackup.exe (59.70 KB)
- ibackup2.exe (578.47 KB)
- irestore.exe (1.21 MB)
- restoreipsw.exe (43.70 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (195.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
The current web page applies to FoneLab 9.1.22 version 9.1.22
FoneLab 9.1.22 is a program released by Aiseesoft Studio. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase FoneLab 9.1.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FoneLab 9.1.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FoneLab 9.1.22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FoneLab 9.1.22". If it is installed on your PC the FoneLab 9.1.22 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FoneLab 9.1.22 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FoneLab 9.1.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FoneLab 9.1.22.
8. After removing FoneLab 9.1.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FoneLab 9.1.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FoneLab 9.1.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FoneLab 9.1.22 by Aiseesoft Studio from your computer, we are not saying that FoneLab 9.1.22 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FoneLab 9.1.22 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 02:51:28.403