You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FoneLab 9.1.22 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FoneLab 9.1.22 from your systemAiseesoft Studio
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Aiseesoft Studio. FoneLab 9.1.22 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for FoneLab 9.1.22 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab\unins000.exe. FoneLab 9.1.22's primary file takes around 433.20 KB (443592 bytes) and its name is FoneLab.exe.
FoneLab 9.1.22 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.67 MB (4899840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (165.70 KB)
- AppService.exe (85.70 KB)
- CleanCache.exe (29.20 KB)
- Feedback.exe (44.20 KB)
- FoneLab.exe (433.20 KB)
- ibackup.exe (59.70 KB)
- ibackup2.exe (578.47 KB)
- irestore.exe (1.21 MB)
- restoreipsw.exe (43.70 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (195.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
The current web page applies to FoneLab 9.1.22 version 9.1.22
FoneLab 9.1.22 is a program released by Aiseesoft Studio. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase FoneLab 9.1.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FoneLab 9.1.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FoneLab 9.1.22 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FoneLab 9.1.22". If it is installed on your PC the FoneLab 9.1.22 application will be found automatically. When you click FoneLab 9.1.22 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FoneLab 9.1.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FoneLab 9.1.22.
8. After removing FoneLab 9.1.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FoneLab 9.1.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FoneLab 9.1.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FoneLab 9.1.22 by Aiseesoft Studio from your computer, we are not saying that FoneLab 9.1.22 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FoneLab 9.1.22 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 02:51:28.403