This info is about FoneLab 9.0.90 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FoneLab 9.0.90 from your computerAiseesoft Studio
. Open here
where you can read more on Aiseesoft Studio. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab folder (same installation drive as Windows). FoneLab 9.0.90's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 431.06 KB (441408 bytes) on disk and is named FoneLab.exe.
FoneLab 9.0.90 is composed of the following executables which take 4.09 MB (4285648
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (163.56 KB)
- AppService.exe (83.56 KB)
- CleanCache.exe (27.06 KB)
- Feedback.exe (42.06 KB)
- FoneLab.exe (431.06 KB)
- ibackup.exe (57.56 KB)
- irestore.exe (1.21 MB)
- restoreipsw.exe (41.56 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (193.06 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
This data is about FoneLab 9.0.90 version 9.0.90
FoneLab 9.0.90 is an application marketed by Aiseesoft Studio. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase FoneLab 9.0.90 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FoneLab 9.0.90 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FoneLab 9.0.90 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FoneLab 9.0.90". The FoneLab 9.0.90 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FoneLab 9.0.90 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FoneLab 9.0.90, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FoneLab 9.0.90.
8. After removing FoneLab 9.0.90, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FoneLab 9.0.90 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FoneLab 9.0.90 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FoneLab 9.0.90 by Aiseesoft Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that FoneLab 9.0.90 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FoneLab 9.0.90 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 16:46:39.440