This web page is about FoneLab 8.3.20 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FoneLab 8.3.20 from your systemAiseesoft Studio
. You can find out more on Aiseesoft Studio or check for application updates here
. FoneLab 8.3.20 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\iFoneLab directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for FoneLab 8.3.20 is C:\Program Files\iFoneLab\unins000.exe. FoneLab.exe is the FoneLab 8.3.20's primary executable file and it occupies circa 431.96 KB (442328 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in FoneLab 8.3.20. They occupy 3.54 MB (3715816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (164.46 KB)
- AppService.exe (85.96 KB)
- CleanCache.exe (26.96 KB)
- Feedback.exe (41.96 KB)
- FoneLab.exe (431.96 KB)
- Patch.exe (751.00 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (229.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.85 MB)
The current page applies to FoneLab 8.3.20 version 8.3.20
FoneLab 8.3.20 is a program released by Aiseesoft Studio. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove FoneLab 8.3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FoneLab 8.3.20 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FoneLab 8.3.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "FoneLab 8.3.20". The FoneLab 8.3.20 app will be found automatically. When you select FoneLab 8.3.20 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FoneLab 8.3.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FoneLab 8.3.20.
8. After uninstalling FoneLab 8.3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FoneLab 8.3.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FoneLab 8.3.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FoneLab 8.3.20 by Aiseesoft Studio from your PC, we are not saying that FoneLab 8.3.20 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FoneLab 8.3.20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 00:22:08.560