This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FoneLab 8.3.18 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FoneLab 8.3.18 from your computerAiseesoft Studio
. Open here
where you can find out more on Aiseesoft Studio. FoneLab 8.3.18 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for FoneLab 8.3.18 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 425.76 KB (435976 bytes) on disk and is named FoneLab.exe.
FoneLab 8.3.18 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.77 MB (2902328
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (158.26 KB)
- AppService.exe (79.76 KB)
- CleanCache.exe (20.76 KB)
- Feedback.exe (35.76 KB)
- FoneLab.exe (425.76 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (223.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.3.18
of FoneLab 8.3.18.
FoneLab 8.3.18 is an application offered by Aiseesoft Studio. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall FoneLab 8.3.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FoneLab 8.3.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FoneLab 8.3.18 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FoneLab 8.3.18". If it is installed on your PC the FoneLab 8.3.18 app will be found automatically. After you select FoneLab 8.3.18 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FoneLab 8.3.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FoneLab 8.3.18.
8. After uninstalling FoneLab 8.3.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FoneLab 8.3.18 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FoneLab 8.3.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FoneLab 8.3.18 by Aiseesoft Studio from your computer, we are not saying that FoneLab 8.3.18 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FoneLab 8.3.18 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:32:20.747