FoneLab 8.0.52 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FoneLab 8.0.52 from your PCAiseesoft Studio
. Check out here
for more info on Aiseesoft Studio. FoneLab 8.0.52 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing FoneLab 8.0.52 is C:\Program Files\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FoneLab.exe is the FoneLab 8.0.52's main executable file and it takes close to 424.63 KB (434824 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in FoneLab 8.0.52. They take 2.76 MB (2892216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (157.13 KB)
- AppService.exe (77.13 KB)
- CleanCache.exe (19.63 KB)
- Feedback.exe (34.13 KB)
- FoneLab.exe (424.63 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (222.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.84 MB)
This web page is about FoneLab 8.0.52 version 8.0.52
FoneLab 8.0.52 is a program marketed by Aiseesoft Studio. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove FoneLab 8.0.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FoneLab 8.0.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FoneLab 8.0.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "FoneLab 8.0.52". The FoneLab 8.0.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FoneLab 8.0.52 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FoneLab 8.0.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FoneLab 8.0.52.
8. After removing FoneLab 8.0.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FoneLab 8.0.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FoneLab 8.0.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FoneLab 8.0.52 by Aiseesoft Studio from your PC, we are not saying that FoneLab 8.0.52 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FoneLab 8.0.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 17:39:59.210