Fondex cTrader is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Fondex cTrader from your computerFondex cTrader
. You can read more on Fondex cTrader or check for application updates here
. Usually the Fondex cTrader program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\LDKWMVJ7.H6G\YOOWVK1E.949\fond..ader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_15f26f423f6ba1b2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Fondex cTrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\LDKWMVJ7.H6G\YOOWVK1E.949\fond..ader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_15f26f423f6ba1b2\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.86 MB (6143408 bytes) on disk and is titled cTrader.exe.
Fondex cTrader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.91 MB (6200160
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.86 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (42.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.65534.35807
of Fondex cTrader. For more Fondex cTrader versions please click below:
Fondex cTrader is an application offered by the software company Fondex cTrader. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Fondex cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Fondex cTrader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fondex cTrader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fondex cTrader". If it exists on your system the Fondex cTrader application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Fondex cTrader in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Fondex cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fondex cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Fondex cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fondex cTrader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fondex cTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fondex cTrader by Fondex cTrader from your PC, nor are we saying that Fondex cTrader by Fondex cTrader is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fondex cTrader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 18:20:32.493