This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Fondazioni 8.0.4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Fondazioni 8.0.4 from your PCStacec Srl
. Open here
where you can get more info on Stacec Srl. You can read more about related to Fondazioni 8.0.4 at http://www.stacec.com
. Fondazioni 8.0.4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Stacec\Fondazioni8 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Fondazioni 8.0.4 is "C:\Program Files\Stacec\Fondazioni8\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Fondazioni.exe and occupies 21.40 MB (22439424 bytes).
Fondazioni 8.0.4 contains of the executables below. They take 22.11 MB (23180894
bytes) on disk.
- Fondazioni.exe (21.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (724.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.4
of Fondazioni 8.0.4.
Fondazioni 8.0.4 is a program offered by the software company Stacec Srl. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Fondazioni 8.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Fondazioni 8.0.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fondazioni 8.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fondazioni 8.0.4". If it exists on your system the Fondazioni 8.0.4 application will be found very quickly. After you click Fondazioni 8.0.4 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Fondazioni 8.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fondazioni 8.0.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.stacec.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Stacec\Fondazioni8\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fondazioni 8.0.4.
8. After uninstalling Fondazioni 8.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fondazioni 8.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fondazioni 8.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fondazioni 8.0.4 by Stacec Srl from your PC, we are not saying that Fondazioni 8.0.4 by Stacec Srl is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Fondazioni 8.0.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 20:18:41.170