This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall FonalityPlugin for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FonalityPlugin from your PCFonality
. You can find out more on Fonality or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on FonalityPlugin at http://www.fonality.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FonalityPlugin folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing FonalityPlugin is C:\Program Files (x86)\FonalityPlugin\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and occupies 57.67 KB (59058 bytes).
FonalityPlugin contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.88 MB (1968818
bytes) on disk.
- BackgroundHost.exe (688.00 KB)
- BackgroundHost64.exe (500.50 KB)
- IEUpdater.exe (297.50 KB)
- IEUpdater64.exe (379.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.67 KB)
This data is about FonalityPlugin version 1.8.12
FonalityPlugin is a program released by the software company Fonality. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove FonalityPlugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FonalityPlugin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FonalityPlugin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FonalityPlugin". If it is installed on your PC the FonalityPlugin application will be found automatically. After you click FonalityPlugin in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FonalityPlugin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FonalityPlugin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fonality.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FonalityPlugin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FonalityPlugin.
8. After uninstalling FonalityPlugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FonalityPlugin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FonalityPlugin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FonalityPlugin by Fonality from your PC, nor are we saying that FonalityPlugin by Fonality is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FonalityPlugin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 16:44:56.770