Follow Liker version 8.4.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Follow Liker version 8.4.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Follow Liker version 8.4.0 from your computerFollow Liker
. Go over here
for more details on Follow Liker. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Follow Liker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Follow Liker version 8.4.0 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Follow Liker\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named upd.exe and its approximative size is 902.00 KB (923648 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Follow Liker version 8.4.0. They occupy about 63.68 MB (66772641
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- folikr.exe (41.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (904.00 KB)
- start_folikr.exe (39.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- upd.exe (902.00 KB)
- vfolikr.exe (2.72 MB)
- dump.exe (3.89 MB)
- folikrSrv.exe (7.80 MB)
- restore.exe (3.90 MB)
- proc.exe (906.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (52.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (136.50 KB)
This page is about Follow Liker version 8.4.0 version 8.4.0
Follow Liker version 8.4.0 is an application marketed by the software company Follow Liker. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Follow Liker version 8.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Follow Liker version 8.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Follow Liker version 8.4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Follow Liker version 8.4.0". If it exists on your system the Follow Liker version 8.4.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Follow Liker version 8.4.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Follow Liker version 8.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Follow Liker version 8.4.0.
8. After removing Follow Liker version 8.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Follow Liker version 8.4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Follow Liker version 8.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Follow Liker version 8.4.0 by Follow Liker from your computer, we are not saying that Follow Liker version 8.4.0 by Follow Liker is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Follow Liker version 8.4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:38:27.650