FoldersPopup v4.0.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FoldersPopup v4.0.1 from your PCJean Lalonde
. You can read more on Jean Lalonde or check for application updates here
. More data about the program FoldersPopup v4.0.1 can be seen at http://code.jeanlalonde.ca/folderspopup/
. FoldersPopup v4.0.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\FoldersPopup folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\FoldersPopup\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FoldersPopup v4.0.1. FoldersPopup v4.0.1's main file takes around 1.43 MB (1497600 bytes) and is named FoldersPopup.exe.
FoldersPopup v4.0.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.60 MB (2723529
bytes) on disk.
- FoldersPopup.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This info is about FoldersPopup v4.0.1 version 4.0.1
FoldersPopup v4.0.1 is an application by the software company Jean Lalonde. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall FoldersPopup v4.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FoldersPopup v4.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FoldersPopup v4.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "FoldersPopup v4.0.1". If it exists on your system the FoldersPopup v4.0.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select FoldersPopup v4.0.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FoldersPopup v4.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FoldersPopup v4.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://code.jeanlalonde.ca/folderspopup/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FoldersPopup\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FoldersPopup v4.0.1.
8. After removing FoldersPopup v4.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FoldersPopup v4.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FoldersPopup v4.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FoldersPopup v4.0.1 by Jean Lalonde from your PC, we are not saying that FoldersPopup v4.0.1 by Jean Lalonde is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FoldersPopup v4.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:40:07.480