You can find below details on how to uninstall FolderVisualizer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FolderVisualizer from your PCAbelssoft
. Go over here
for more information on Abelssoft. You can see more info about FolderVisualizer at http://www.abelssoft.de
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FolderVisualizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\FolderVisualizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FolderVisualizer. The program's main executable file is named FolderVisualizer.exe and occupies 930.41 KB (952736 bytes).
FolderVisualizer is composed of the following executables which take 1.68 MB (1758398
bytes) on disk:
- AbRegistration.exe (89.00 KB)
- FolderVisualizer.exe (930.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011
of FolderVisualizer. Click on the links below for other FolderVisualizer versions:
...click to view all...
FolderVisualizer is a program released by Abelssoft. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall FolderVisualizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FolderVisualizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FolderVisualizer or simply click the Search field and type in "FolderVisualizer". The FolderVisualizer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FolderVisualizer in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FolderVisualizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FolderVisualizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.abelssoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FolderVisualizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FolderVisualizer.
8. After uninstalling FolderVisualizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FolderVisualizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FolderVisualizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FolderVisualizer by Abelssoft from your computer, nor are we saying that FolderVisualizer by Abelssoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FolderVisualizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-08 22:19:46.350