FolderSizes 7.5.30 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FolderSizes 7.5.30 from your systemKey Metric Software & ©Kopejkin, 02/2015
. You can find out more on Key Metric Software & ©Kopejkin, 02/2015 or check for application updates here
. Usually the FolderSizes 7.5.30 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Key Metric Software\FolderSizes 7 directory, depending on the user's option during install. FolderSizes 7.5.30's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Key Metric Software\FolderSizes 7\unrepack.exe. FolderSizes.exe is the FolderSizes 7.5.30's main executable file and it takes circa 14.94 MB (15670816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with FolderSizes 7.5.30. They take about 19.22 MB (20150545
bytes) on disk.
- FolderSizes.exe (14.94 MB)
- unrepack.exe (83.24 KB)
- XCrashReportRU.exe (4.19 MB)
The current page applies to FolderSizes 7.5.30 version 1.0
FolderSizes 7.5.30 is an application released by Key Metric Software & ©Kopejkin, 02/2015. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall FolderSizes 7.5.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FolderSizes 7.5.30 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FolderSizes 7.5.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FolderSizes 7.5.30". If it is installed on your PC the FolderSizes 7.5.30 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FolderSizes 7.5.30 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FolderSizes 7.5.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FolderSizes 7.5.30.
8. After uninstalling FolderSizes 7.5.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FolderSizes 7.5.30 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FolderSizes 7.5.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FolderSizes 7.5.30 by Key Metric Software & ©Kopejkin, 02/2015 from your computer, nor are we saying that FolderSizes 7.5.30 by Key Metric Software & ©Kopejkin, 02/2015 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FolderSizes 7.5.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:42:29.727