FolderSizes 7.5.30 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FolderSizes 7.5.30 from your systemKey Metric Software & ©Kopejkin, 02/2015
. You can find out more on Key Metric Software & ©Kopejkin, 02/2015 or check for application updates here
. Usually the FolderSizes 7.5.30 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Key Metric Software\FolderSizes 7 directory, depending on the user's option during install. FolderSizes 7.5.30's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Key Metric Software\FolderSizes 7\unrepack.exe. FolderSizes.exe is the FolderSizes 7.5.30's main executable file and it takes circa 14.94 MB (15670816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with FolderSizes 7.5.30. They take about 19.22 MB (20150545
bytes) on disk.
- FolderSizes.exe (14.94 MB)
- unrepack.exe (83.24 KB)
- XCrashReportRU.exe (4.19 MB)
The current page applies to FolderSizes 7.5.30 version 1.0
FolderSizes 7.5.30 is an application released by Key Metric Software & ©Kopejkin, 02/2015. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall FolderSizes 7.5.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FolderSizes 7.5.30 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FolderSizes 7.5.30 or simply click the Search field and type in "FolderSizes 7.5.30". The FolderSizes 7.5.30 program will be found very quickly. When you click FolderSizes 7.5.30 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FolderSizes 7.5.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FolderSizes 7.5.30.
8. After uninstalling FolderSizes 7.5.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FolderSizes 7.5.30 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FolderSizes 7.5.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FolderSizes 7.5.30 by Key Metric Software & ©Kopejkin, 02/2015 from your computer, nor are we saying that FolderSizes 7.5.30 by Key Metric Software & ©Kopejkin, 02/2015 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FolderSizes 7.5.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:42:29.727