This web page is about FolderIco 5.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FolderIco 5.0 from your computerteorex
. You can read more on teorex or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.folderico.com
if you want to read more on FolderIco 5.0 on teorex's page. FolderIco 5.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\FolderIco directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove FolderIco 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FolderIco\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FolderIco 5.0's primary file takes about 12.14 MB (12732416 bytes) and is called FolderIco.exe.
FolderIco 5.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.83 MB (13452449
bytes) on disk:
- FolderIco.exe (12.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
This web page is about FolderIco 5.0 version 5.0
FolderIco 5.0 is an application offered by teorex. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall FolderIco 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FolderIco 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FolderIco 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FolderIco 5.0". If it exists on your system the FolderIco 5.0 application will be found automatically. When you click FolderIco 5.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FolderIco 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FolderIco 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.folderico.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FolderIco\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FolderIco 5.0.
8. After uninstalling FolderIco 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FolderIco 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FolderIco 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FolderIco 5.0 by teorex from your computer, we are not saying that FolderIco 5.0 by teorex is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FolderIco 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 09:23:17.497