This info is about Folder2List 3.16.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Folder2List 3.16.1 from your PCGillmeister Software
. Open here
for more details on Gillmeister Software. More details about the program Folder2List 3.16.1 can be seen at https://www.gillmeister-software.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder2List folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Folder2List 3.16.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder2List\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Folder2List.exe is the Folder2List 3.16.1's main executable file and it occupies close to 11.34 MB (11894960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Folder2List 3.16.1. They take an average of 12.48 MB (13084912
bytes) on disk.
- Folder2List.exe (11.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Folder2List 3.16.1 version 3.16.1
Folder2List 3.16.1 is a program marketed by Gillmeister Software. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Folder2List 3.16.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Folder2List 3.16.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Folder2List 3.16.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Folder2List 3.16.1". If it exists on your system the Folder2List 3.16.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Folder2List 3.16.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Folder2List 3.16.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder2List 3.16.1:
- The publisher is: https://www.gillmeister-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder2List\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Folder2List 3.16.1.
8. After uninstalling Folder2List 3.16.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder2List 3.16.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder2List 3.16.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder2List 3.16.1 by Gillmeister Software from your computer, we are not saying that Folder2List 3.16.1 by Gillmeister Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Folder2List 3.16.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 00:26:33.553