Folder Size 126.96.36.199
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Folder Size 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Folder Size 184.108.40.206 from your computerMindGems, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on MindGems, Inc.. More data about the software Folder Size 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.mindgems.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Size directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Folder Size 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\Folder Size\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named FolderSize.exe and its approximative size is 7.07 MB (7417856 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Folder Size 22.214.171.124. They take about 7.76 MB (8136353
bytes) on disk.
- FolderSize.exe (7.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This page is about Folder Size 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Folder Size 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by the software company MindGems, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Folder Size 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Folder Size 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Folder Size 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Folder Size 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Folder Size 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Folder Size 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Folder Size 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Size 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mindgems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Size\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Folder Size 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Folder Size 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Size 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Size 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Folder Size 220.127.116.11 by MindGems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Size 18.104.22.168 by MindGems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Folder Size 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 14:52:19.720