Folder Size 184.108.40.206
This web page is about Folder Size 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Folder Size 18.104.22.168 from your computerMindGems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MindGems, Inc.. You can read more about related to Folder Size 22.214.171.124 at http://www.mindgems.com
. Folder Size 126.96.36.199 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size folder, depending on the user's option. Folder Size 188.8.131.52's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size\unins000.exe. FolderSize.exe is the Folder Size 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.87 MB (1956352 bytes) on disk.
Folder Size 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which take 2.55 MB (2671390
bytes) on disk:
- FolderSize.exe (1.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Folder Size 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Folder Size 126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company MindGems, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Folder Size 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Folder Size 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Folder Size 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Folder Size 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Size 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Folder Size 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Folder Size 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Size 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mindgems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Folder Size 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Folder Size 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Folder Size 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Folder Size 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder Size 188.8.131.52 by MindGems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Size 184.108.40.206 by MindGems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Folder Size 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-21 14:16:49.343