Folder Size 22.214.171.124
This info is about Folder Size 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Folder Size 188.8.131.52 from your computerMindGems, Inc.
. You can find out more on MindGems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mindgems.com
to get more details about Folder Size 184.108.40.206 on MindGems, Inc.'s website. Folder Size 220.127.116.11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size folder, subject to the user's choice. Folder Size 18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called FolderSize.exe and its approximative size is 3.46 MB (3632128 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Folder Size 22.214.171.124. They take about 4.13 MB (4327706
bytes) on disk.
- FolderSize.exe (3.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Folder Size 188.8.131.52.
Folder Size 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by the software company MindGems, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Folder Size 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Folder Size 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Folder Size 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Folder Size 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Folder Size 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. After you select Folder Size 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Folder Size 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Size 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.mindgems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Folder Size 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Folder Size 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Folder Size 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Folder Size 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Folder Size 220.127.116.11 by MindGems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Folder Size 18.104.22.168 by MindGems, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Folder Size 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:47:52.420