Folder Security Personal 3.6
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Folder Security Personal 3.6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Folder Security Personal 3.6 from your PCY0YS Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on Y0YS Software. Click on http://www.y0ys.com
to get more info about Folder Security Personal 3.6 on Y0YS Software's website. Folder Security Personal 3.6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Security Personal 3.6 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Folder Security Personal 3.6 is "C:\Program Files\Folder Security Personal 3.6\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called secfld.exe and occupies 1.27 MB (1335296 bytes).
Folder Security Personal 3.6 contains of the executables below. They take 1.92 MB (2008842
bytes) on disk.
- secfld.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Folder Security Personal 3.6 version 3.6
Folder Security Personal 3.6 is a program offered by Y0YS Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Folder Security Personal 3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Folder Security Personal 3.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Folder Security Personal 3.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Folder Security Personal 3.6". The Folder Security Personal 3.6 app will be found very quickly. When you click Folder Security Personal 3.6 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Folder Security Personal 3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Security Personal 3.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.y0ys.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Folder Security Personal 3.6\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Folder Security Personal 3.6.
8. After uninstalling Folder Security Personal 3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Folder Security Personal 3.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Security Personal 3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Folder Security Personal 3.6 by Y0YS Software from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Security Personal 3.6 by Y0YS Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Folder Security Personal 3.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:21:52.243