Folder Protect 2.0.5
Folder Protect 2.0.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Folder Protect 2.0.5 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. Go over here
where you can find out more on lrepacks.ru. You can get more details related to Folder Protect 2.0.5 at http://www.newsoftwares.net/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Protect folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Protect\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Folder Protect 2.0.5. Folder Protect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.54 MB (12104800 bytes) on disk.
Folder Protect 2.0.5 is composed of the following executables which take 15.98 MB (16752309
bytes) on disk:
- Folder Protect.exe (11.54 MB)
- PwdPrompt.exe (3.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
This page is about Folder Protect 2.0.5 version 2.0.5
Folder Protect 2.0.5 is an application released by lrepacks.ru. Some people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Folder Protect 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Folder Protect 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Folder Protect 2.0.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Folder Protect 2.0.5". The Folder Protect 2.0.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Folder Protect 2.0.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Folder Protect 2.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Protect 2.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.newsoftwares.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Protect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Folder Protect 2.0.5.
8. After removing Folder Protect 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Protect 2.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Protect 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder Protect 2.0.5 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Protect 2.0.5 by lrepacks.ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folder Protect 2.0.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 14:36:37.657