Folder Marker Pro v 3.2
This info is about Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 from your computerArcticLine Software
. You can read more on ArcticLine Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.FolderMarker.com
to get more details about Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 on ArcticLine Software's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Marker folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Marker\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 705.50 KB (722432 bytes) on disk and is titled FolderMarker.exe.
Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.39 MB (1454878
bytes) on disk:
- FolderMarker.exe (705.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.28 KB)
The current page applies to Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 version 3.2
If planning to uninstall Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5D31OIKS\Folder_Marker_Pro_v3_2_01_%5Bwww_sarzamindownload_com%5D.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker\Changes.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker\icl\Additional.icl
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker\icl\Colors.icl
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker\icl\Everyday.icl
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker\icl\L.-N..icl
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker\icl\Main.icl
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker\Menu\Colors.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker\Menu\Dark.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker\Menu\Light.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker\Menu\Main.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcticLine\Folder Marker\Settings.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Marker_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Marker\FolderMarker.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Marker\FolderMarker.exe.FriendlyAppName
Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 is an application by the software company ArcticLine Software. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Folder Marker Pro v 3.2". The Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 app will be found very quickly. After you click Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Folder Marker Pro v 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Marker Pro v 3.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.FolderMarker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Marker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Folder Marker Pro v 3.2.
8. After removing Folder Marker Pro v 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 by ArcticLine Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 by ArcticLine Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Folder Marker Pro v 3.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:32:32.110