Folder Lock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Folder Lock from your computerNew Softwares.net
. Additional info about New Softwares.net can be read here
. Usually the Folder Lock application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Folder Lock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Folder Lock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.45 MB (5712776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Folder Lock. They occupy 16.31 MB (17101344
bytes) on disk.
- FLComServ.exe (1.18 MB)
- FLComServCtrl.exe (269.38 KB)
- Folder Lock.exe (5.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (9.42 MB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Folder Lock from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Folder Lock when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Lock
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\Arabic.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\ArabicHelp.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\FLComServ.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\FLComServCtrl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\flk.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\flka.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\flkb.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\flwa.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\Folder Lock.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\Patch.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Lock\Folder Lock.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Lock\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Lock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock
Folder Lock is an application by the software company New Softwares.net. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Folder Lock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Folder Lock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Folder Lock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Folder Lock". If it exists on your system the Folder Lock program will be found automatically. When you click Folder Lock in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Folder Lock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Folder Lock.
8. After removing Folder Lock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Lock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Lock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder Lock by New Softwares.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Folder Lock by New Softwares.net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Folder Lock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:44:07.800