Folder Lock 7.5.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Folder Lock 7.5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Folder Lock 7.5.0 from your PCNew Softwares.net
. Additional info about New Softwares.net can be found here
. Please follow http://www.Softwares.com/
if you want to read more on Folder Lock 7.5.0 on New Softwares.net's website. Folder Lock 7.5.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\New Softwares.net\Folder Lock directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\New Softwares.net\Folder Lock\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Folder Lock 7.5.0. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 101.71 KB (104146 bytes) on disk.
Folder Lock 7.5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 101.71 KB (104146
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.71 KB)
The current web page applies to Folder Lock 7.5.0 version 7.5.0
Folder Lock 7.5.0 is a program marketed by New Softwares.net. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Folder Lock 7.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Folder Lock 7.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Folder Lock 7.5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Folder Lock 7.5.0". The Folder Lock 7.5.0 application will be found automatically. When you select Folder Lock 7.5.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Folder Lock 7.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Lock 7.5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.Softwares.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\New Softwares.net\Folder Lock\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Folder Lock 7.5.0.
8. After removing Folder Lock 7.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Folder Lock 7.5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Lock 7.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Folder Lock 7.5.0 by New Softwares.net from your computer, nor are we saying that Folder Lock 7.5.0 by New Softwares.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folder Lock 7.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-03 07:10:19.430