Folder Description version 2.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Folder Description version 2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Folder Description version 2.0 from your computerJenna Isberg
. You can find out more on Jenna Isberg or check for application updates here
. Usually the Folder Description version 2.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FolderDescription directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Folder Description version 2.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FolderDescription\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 44.50 KB (45568 bytes) on disk and is titled FolderDescription.exe.
The executables below are part of Folder Description version 2.0. They occupy an average of 747.16 KB (765089
bytes) on disk.
- FolderDescription.exe (44.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This info is about Folder Description version 2.0 version 2.0
Folder Description version 2.0 is a program marketed by the software company Jenna Isberg. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Folder Description version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Folder Description version 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Folder Description version 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Folder Description version 2.0". If it exists on your system the Folder Description version 2.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Folder Description version 2.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Folder Description version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Folder Description version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Folder Description version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Folder Description version 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Description version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Folder Description version 2.0 by Jenna Isberg from your PC, nor are we saying that Folder Description version 2.0 by Jenna Isberg is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folder Description version 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:58:41.717