Folder Description version 2.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Folder Description version 2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Folder Description version 2.0 from your computerJenna Isberg
. You can find out more on Jenna Isberg or check for application updates here
. Usually the Folder Description version 2.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FolderDescription directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Folder Description version 2.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FolderDescription\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 44.50 KB (45568 bytes) on disk and is titled FolderDescription.exe.
The executables below are part of Folder Description version 2.0. They occupy an average of 747.16 KB (765089
bytes) on disk.
- FolderDescription.exe (44.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This info is about Folder Description version 2.0 version 2.0
Folder Description version 2.0 is a program marketed by the software company Jenna Isberg. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Folder Description version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Folder Description version 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Folder Description version 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Folder Description version 2.0". If it exists on your system the Folder Description version 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Folder Description version 2.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Folder Description version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Folder Description version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Folder Description version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Folder Description version 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Description version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Folder Description version 2.0 by Jenna Isberg from your PC, nor are we saying that Folder Description version 2.0 by Jenna Isberg is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folder Description version 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:58:41.717