Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0
This web page is about Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 from your computerwhitecloudsoft.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on whitecloudsoft.com. You can get more details about Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 at http://www.whitecloudsoft.com/
. Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Content Maker Pro directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Content Maker Pro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Fcmakerpro.exe is the Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0's main executable file and it takes about 1.25 MB (1314304 bytes) on disk.
Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.91 MB (2000153
bytes) on disk.
- Fcmakerpro.exe (1.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.77 KB)
The current page applies to Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 version 2.0
Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 is an application by the software company whitecloudsoft.com. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.whitecloudsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Content Maker Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0.
8. After removing Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 by whitecloudsoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 by whitecloudsoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Folder Content Maker Pro 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 19:23:41.610