This page is about Focusviewer 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Focusviewer 2.0 from your systemFocussoft.net
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Focussoft.net. More details about Focusviewer 2.0 can be found at http://www.Focussoft.net
. Usually the Focusviewer 2.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Focusviewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Focusviewer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Focusviewer 2.0. Focusviewer 2.0's main file takes around 2.40 MB (2513408 bytes) and its name is FocusViewer.exe.
Focusviewer 2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.48 MB (2595661
bytes) on disk.
- FocusViewer.exe (2.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Focusviewer 2.0.
Focusviewer 2.0 is an application marketed by Focussoft.net. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Focusviewer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Focusviewer 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Focusviewer 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Focusviewer 2.0". If it exists on your system the Focusviewer 2.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Focusviewer 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Focusviewer 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Focusviewer 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.Focussoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Focusviewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Focusviewer 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Focusviewer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Focusviewer 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Focusviewer 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Focusviewer 2.0 by Focussoft.net from your PC, we are not saying that Focusviewer 2.0 by Focussoft.net is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Focusviewer 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-05 13:08:20.873