Focusrite USB 22.214.171.124
Focusrite USB 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Focusrite USB 188.8.131.52 from your computerFocusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.. Focusrite USB 184.108.40.206 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FocusriteUSB directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\FocusriteUSB\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Focusrite USB 220.127.116.11. The application's main executable file is named ASIO Control Panel.exe and its approximative size is 1.56 MB (1631744 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Focusrite USB 18.104.22.168. They take about 2.26 MB (2369232
bytes) on disk.
- ASIO Control Panel.exe (1.56 MB)
- installer_helper.exe (15.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.70 KB)
The current page applies to Focusrite USB 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Focusrite USB 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by the software company Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Focusrite USB 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Focusrite USB 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Focusrite USB 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Focusrite USB 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Focusrite USB 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. When you select Focusrite USB 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Focusrite USB 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Focusrite USB 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Focusrite USB 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Focusrite USB 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Focusrite USB 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Focusrite USB 188.8.131.52 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Focusrite USB 184.108.40.206 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Focusrite USB 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 01:34:11.260