Focusrite Control 2.1.5
Focusrite Control 2.1.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Focusrite Control 2.1.5 from your PCFocusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.. You can get more details about Focusrite Control 2.1.5 at http://www.focusrite.com
. Focusrite Control 2.1.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Focusrite\Focusrite Control directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Focusrite Control 2.1.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Focusrite\Focusrite Control\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.37 MB (2487808 bytes) on disk and is named Focusrite Control.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Focusrite Control 2.1.5. They take about 9.20 MB (9644341
bytes) on disk.
- Focusrite Control.exe (2.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- FocusriteUSBInstaller.exe (4.92 MB)
- ControlServer.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.5
of Focusrite Control 2.1.5.
Focusrite Control 2.1.5 is a program by the software company Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Focusrite Control 2.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Focusrite Control 2.1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Focusrite Control 2.1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Focusrite Control 2.1.5". If it exists on your system the Focusrite Control 2.1.5 app will be found very quickly. When you select Focusrite Control 2.1.5 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Focusrite Control 2.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Focusrite Control 2.1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.focusrite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Focusrite\Focusrite Control\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Focusrite Control 2.1.5.
8. After removing Focusrite Control 2.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Focusrite Control 2.1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Focusrite Control 2.1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Focusrite Control 2.1.5 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Focusrite Control 2.1.5 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Focusrite Control 2.1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 18:23:05.283