You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Focusky 2.13.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Focusky 2.13.1 from your PCFocusky Solution
. More data about Focusky Solution can be found here
. Click on http://www.Focusky.com
to get more info about Focusky 2.13.1 on Focusky Solution's website. Usually the Focusky 2.13.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Focusky folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Focusky\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Focusky 2.13.1. The application's main executable file is called Focusky.exe and occupies 553.91 KB (567200 bytes).
Focusky 2.13.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 11.93 MB (12511853
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Focusky.exe (553.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (803.18 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
- Template.exe (58.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (132.93 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
- fscommand.exe (3.28 MB)
- pptclipboard.exe (1.97 MB)
- exewrapper.exe (3.82 MB)
The current web page applies to Focusky 2.13.1 version 2.13.1
Focusky 2.13.1 is a program offered by the software company Focusky Solution. Some people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Focusky 2.13.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Focusky 2.13.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Focusky 2.13.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Focusky 2.13.1". The Focusky 2.13.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Focusky 2.13.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Focusky 2.13.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Focusky 2.13.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Focusky.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Focusky\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Focusky 2.13.1.
8. After removing Focusky 2.13.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Focusky 2.13.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Focusky 2.13.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Focusky 2.13.1 by Focusky Solution from your PC, we are not saying that Focusky 2.13.1 by Focusky Solution is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Focusky 2.13.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 03:54:55.363