FocusOn Image Viewer
This page is about FocusOn Image Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FocusOn Image Viewer from your systemPintosoft
. More information on Pintosoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pintosoft.com/
to get more data about FocusOn Image Viewer on Pintosoft's website. FocusOn Image Viewer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for FocusOn Image Viewer is C:\Program Files\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\Uninstall.exe. FocusOn Image Viewer's primary file takes about 1.65 MB (1734840 bytes) and is named foni.exe.
The executable files below are part of FocusOn Image Viewer. They take about 1.73 MB (1815408
bytes) on disk.
- foni.exe (1.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (78.68 KB)
This page is about FocusOn Image Viewer version 1.10
alone. Click on the links below for other FocusOn Image Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
FocusOn Image Viewer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall FocusOn Image Viewer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\fimage.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\foni.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\foni1033.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\fonires.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\ImageMagick_LICENSE.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\ImageMagick_NOTICE.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\vcomp140.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\Images.fds
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\Profiles.fds
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\wallpaper.jpg
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\FocusOn Image Viewer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pintosoft FocusOn Image Viewer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\foni.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\foni.exe.FriendlyAppName
FocusOn Image Viewer is a program marketed by the software company Pintosoft. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase FocusOn Image Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FocusOn Image Viewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FocusOn Image Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FocusOn Image Viewer". If it exists on your system the FocusOn Image Viewer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FocusOn Image Viewer in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FocusOn Image Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FocusOn Image Viewer:
- The software company is: http://www.pintosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pintosoft\FocusOn Image Viewer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FocusOn Image Viewer.
8. After removing FocusOn Image Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FocusOn Image Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FocusOn Image Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FocusOn Image Viewer by Pintosoft from your computer, we are not saying that FocusOn Image Viewer by Pintosoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FocusOn Image Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 09:04:27.283