Focus Projects 4.42
Focus Projects 4.42 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Focus Projects 4.42 from your PClrepacks.ru
. Go over here
where you can find out more on lrepacks.ru. More data about the app Focus Projects 4.42 can be seen at https://www.projects-software.com/Focus
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Franzis\Focus Projects 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Focus Projects 4.42 is C:\Program Files\Franzis\Focus Projects 4\unins000.exe. Focus Projects 4.42's primary file takes about 13.06 MB (13696000 bytes) and is named FOCUS projects 4 professional.exe.
Focus Projects 4.42 contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.99 MB (14671925
bytes) on disk.
- FOCUS projects 4 professional.exe (13.06 MB)
- OpenCLCheck.exe (28.56 KB)
- unins000.exe (924.49 KB)
This web page is about Focus Projects 4.42 version 4.42
Focus Projects 4.42 is an application marketed by lrepacks.ru. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Focus Projects 4.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Focus Projects 4.42 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Focus Projects 4.42 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Focus Projects 4.42". The Focus Projects 4.42 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Focus Projects 4.42 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Focus Projects 4.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Focus Projects 4.42:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.projects-software.com/Focus
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Franzis\Focus Projects 4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Focus Projects 4.42.
8. After uninstalling Focus Projects 4.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Focus Projects 4.42 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Focus Projects 4.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Focus Projects 4.42 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Focus Projects 4.42 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Focus Projects 4.42 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 02:35:42.297